- Music player, it's based on phonon.
- Client/Server architecture.
- Drawing tool.
- Rich text Editor.
- Dice rolling
- Chat communication
- And many others...
Rolisteam is based on Rolistik (see http://rolistik.free.fr/), with some improvements (see below).
The Rolisteam fairy tale:
Once upon a time, a man wants to play role playing game with his remote friends. He left a message in the ubuntu french forum asking help for porting Qt software to Linux. More details available at : http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=185333&p=1 (french)
- PHP developers/Webmasters : Make a website for rolisteam, with all tools to create a community.
- Translators : Code source and the application must be translated from French to English. (any other languages are welcome)
- Qt/C++ developers : Make improvements into rolisteam (huge work, please, help!)
- Packaging managers : Need people to make better package for Windows and add support for rpm-based GNU/Linux distributions.
- Artist: design logo and artwork for Rolisteam application and its future website.